SuperBLASTtastic Forum > Tony's Top Ten Things
Tony's Top Ten Things
Login  |  Register
Page: 1

dakotaman
154 posts
Jan 30, 2014
5:20 PM
10 (11) things to be ready for the exchange process...

1. You will need to schedule an appointment with your bank to execute your "Currency Exchange". Dial one of the following 1-800 numbers associated with your bank of choice to schedule your appointment: NOT NEEDED WITH VNN DONG OR OTHER CURRENCIES, ONLY WITH THE IQN

Bank of America - 1-800-###-####
Wells Fargo - 1-800-###-####
Chase - 1-800-###-####
CitiBank - 1-800-###-####

a. You will be asked to provide your name, your email address, and how much Dinar (IQN) you will be exchanging and an appointment at your banks nearest exchange center will be made for you. Additional information will be mailed to you. Make sure you have created a brand new emaill address to handle all your banking through (See "Personal Security" below).

b. Make sure you arrive at your appointment on time as there are an estimated 5 million private holders that will need to perform their exchanges too and the U.S. Treasury expects to have the majority of the exchanges completed within 7 days after the revaluation is announced. When exchanging, refer to your Dinar only as "IQN Iraqi Currency" (i.e. "Hello, my name is (your name) and I am here for my appointment to do my "Currency Exchange" of my "IQN Iraq Currency" for US Dollars, please."). If you are exchanging Vietnamese Dong, only refer to it as "VNN Vietnamese Currency". I do not think an appointment is needed to exchange Dong, but the recommendation is that you exchange both currencies at the same appointment.

2. Be prepared to sign a "Non-Disclosure Agreement" or an "NDA" that your currency exchange and the exchange rate you are given will be completely kept private and protected/hidden from public discussion of any kind for a period of up to 10 years. Details will be provided of the NDA and the signing there-of will be handled during your appointment. This is VERY SERIOUS! Failure to adhere to the restrictions of the NDA could result in a forfiture of all funds received, could result in felony charges and up to a 10 year prison sentence. Once you sign, mums the word. All specifics and ramifications will be explained at the time of signature.

3. During your exchange open up two new and separate "Non-interest bearing accounts" (NIB's). Do NOT put your exchange funds into your existing savings or checking accounts. These funds need to be kept seperate for taxing and accounting purposes. Also, if you are exchanging Vietnamese Dong, that currency exchange deposit should also be kept in its own separate accounts

Post a Message
Guest Name

(4096 Characters Left)

Please enter the code shown above and click the 'Post Message' button. This additional step is required to help protect against message spam.

WARNING: All rights reserved. This material is private copywrite material of its authors who posted here. Not to be used on other sites without express permission of the poster. Thank you.